Back on Track

New reviews coming soon! I'll be importing my work from the past two years, but in the meantime,
I'm reclaiming my small place on the web.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

True Story Collection Review

Angels Abound
by Zsuzsana Summer
ISBN-10: 1897217323
Review by Heather Froeschl


Do you know what happens every time a bell rings? Do you believe in angels? Chances are that you do, just a little. Zsuzsana Summer’s book “Angels Abound,” will undoubtedly persuade you to trust that belief. With 111 true stories of angel and spirit encounters, readers will feel blessed to witness this collection. (111 is said to be a sign that angels abound – pay attention to the messages from beyond!)

Zsuzsana starts the book with a reminder of who or what angels are and shares an experience of her own with heavenly beings. The stories themselves are written by her readers and cover a plethora of spiritual encounters. Some of the stories feel more like psychic connections with loved ones, while others are the very image of a spirit guardian encounter. All of the stories are touching proof positive of something miraculous happening.

This book is a gift to the world…it is a reminder to look around you and have an open mind, for some spiritual guidance may be waiting for you. I enjoyed every moment spent reading “Angels Abound” and I am sure I will go back to it again and again. A perfect present for everyone you love, and especially yourself, I highly recommend Zsuzsana Summer’s collection of miracles.

1 comment:

  1. Very well done! I think I will have to buy that book and add it to my collection. Thanks for directing us to it!! Amy H

    ReplyDelete