Back on Track

New reviews coming soon! I'll be importing my work from the past two years, but in the meantime,
I'm reclaiming my small place on the web.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Non-Fiction/Enlightenment review

2012: You Have A Choice!: Archangelic Answers And Practices For The Quantum Leap
by Sri Ram Kaa & Kira Raa
ISBN-10: 0974987212
Review by Heather Froeschl

You may have noticed a trend of people being called to find some deeper meaning in their lives, some reason for being. You may have had this call yourself and found yourself being aligned with others who share your interests and are on the similar paths to spirituality. Authors Sri Ram Kaa and Kira Raa explain that this is because the Earth's energies are honing and we are getting ready for ascension in or near the year 2012. What does this mean?

Enlightenment for some, a choice to not be so by others, and still a choice to help others along the path. Which will you be? With guiding words from Archangel Zadkeil, through the authors, and words of help from the authors themselves, readers will be able to make their own choices.

"2012: You Have A Choice!" will be different things to every reader. I cannot offer my personal opinion because you may come away with something very different than I. I would not want to sway what readers come to understand by offering my own understandings. I can say that this book offers some powerful guidance. With topics ranging from the existence of soulmates, to the truth about Atlantis, from Karma, to the choices our energies will make, the book offers a great deal of information.

Offered in a friendly, open demeanor, the authors are lighting the way for readers to make their own decisions with eyes wide open. Whatever your spiritual path, religion, or background, there is sure to be something in this book that you will recognize and connect with. Are you ready for a quantum leap?

No comments:

Post a Comment