Back on Track

New reviews coming soon! I'll be importing my work from the past two years, but in the meantime,
I'm reclaiming my small place on the web.

Monday, July 10, 2000

Cookbook Review

Millennium Fruit Soup Cookbook
by David Woods
ISBN-10: 0595001823
review by Heather Froeschl

This book is a refreshing look at soup, and offers up a truly refreshing taste. Have you ever had the urge for something light but full of flavor? Something different but also a dish that you already have the ingredients for? I am certain that you can find the recipe that you are craving here. The Millennium Fruit Soup Cookbook offers a delectable variety of recipes that will tempt your tastebuds and pique your curiosity to try them. From the hearty, homey, apple stew to the heavenly ginger peach and cherry soup, there is a taste for everyone. Simple straightforward directions are so easy to follow that even children will enjoy creating these treats. What better way to get kids to eat their fruits and vegetables? And I promise you, that even the pickiest of eaters will dig in. This title is a must for any kitchen needing a little something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment